Education & Community Engagement Programs
Inspire the artists and theatre goers of tomorrow with Asolo Rep!
Your designated gift for Asolo Rep’s Education & Community Engagement programs will further Asolo Rep’s commitment to ensuring our community’s young people, from all backgrounds, can experience the power of live theatre. Each season your gift can be designated for one or both of our Access to the Arts programs: Student Matinees and Shakespeare On Tour, as well as our Kaleidoscope program. For details, contact Sarah Johnson at 941-351-9010 x4707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asolo Rep’s Education & Engagement Director is sponsored by the Muriel O’Neil Fund for the Performing Arts of Community Foundation of Sarasota County.
Friends of Education $1,000-$4,999
- Invite for 2 to On Tour Opening Night, and to a performance at a school or community venue
- Invite for 2 to annual Kaleidoscope performance in the Mertz Theatre
- Name recognition in the Season Program Book and specific Education materials Invitations to Asolo Rep public programs throughout the year
- Attendant Angel level benefits
Education Major Donors $5,000 +
Includes all of the $1,000-$4,999 benefits PLUS . . .
- Concierge theatre ticket services from the Development office
- Invitation to Major Donor events including the Welcome Back and Season Announcement Parties
- Invitations to Asolo Rep events and education programs throughout the year
- Photo recognition in Season Program Book