Become a part of the team making World Class Theatre, Made in Sarasota.
Now in its 61st season, Asolo Repertory Theatre is recognized as one of the premier professional theatres in America and one of the largest in the Southeastern United States. One of the few theatres in the nation that performs in true rotating repertory, Asolo Rep’s highly skilled acting company and extensive artisanship bring to life this unique performance method that gives audiences the opportunity to see multiple productions in the span of a few days. Asolo Rep presents up to 10 productions each season including contemporary and classic works and provocative musical theatre experiences. Asolo Rep is committed to expanding its reach into the community, furthering its collaboration with the best theatre artists working in the industry today and developing new artists through its affiliation with the FSU/Asolo Conservatory for Actor Training. Under the leadership of Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards and Managing Director Linda DiGabriele, Asolo Rep’s ambitious theatrical offerings and groundbreaking education and community programming engage audiences and ensure its lasting legacy for future generations.
Asolo Repertory Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be reviewed without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, veteran status, national origin, marital status, or sexual preference. Applications are only accepted through our hiring portal.
Ticket Services Manager
Asolo Repertory Theatre seeks a Ticket Services Manager. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management to ensure the smooth operations of all Ticket Services functions with the highest level of professionalism and personalized customer service to all patrons. The Ticket Services Manager will work to maximize ticket sales, increase and maintain customer loyalty, and provide detailed financial and patron reporting and data analysis leveraging the Tessitura Software platform.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership for the Ticket Services department with strategic planning and excellence in execution of all box office functions.
- Provide excellent customer service, respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests, and train all Box Office and Call Center personnel in customer service standards.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise all ticket services staff, making sure that staff is fully trained in Asolo Rep programming, ticketing policies and equipped to handle customer issues as needed.
- Work directly in Tessitura platform to set up all events including single tickets, subscriptions, discounts, special events, education and engagement events and classes, dynamic pricing, etc.
- Work in Tessitura platform to produce accurate, timely reports to provide all necessary data and analysis.
- Creatively assess patron, performance schedule and ticketing needs and recommend appropriate solutions and policies. Attend staff meetings, marketing meetings and other meetings as required.
- Coordinate special ticketed events, opening nights, and other ticketing requests as needed.
- 3-5 years related experience in Ticket Services. Experience with the Tessitura ticketing system is essential.
- Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to delegate tasks, motivate colleagues and manage priorities in a deadline-oriented environment. Proven record of outstanding customer service.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and situations concurrently, make decisions with confidence and work under pressure. Sustain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to communicate comfortably with a wide variety of personalities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills ;
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes high-stress work environment.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references through our application portal.
E.O.E. All applicants reviewed without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, veteran status, national origin, marital status, or sexual preference. We value diversity at Asolo Rep and encourage people of all types, ages, ethnicities, genders and abilities to apply to work with us. No phone calls, please.