What is the Application Process?
Please note: These steps are a guideline for the process, but may vary depending on the apprenticeship and number of applicants. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact email@example.com.
Step 1: To apply for the Career Development Program, Candidates must fill out an online form. Submission Materials Include:
- Contact information
- Cover Letter (pdf format)
- Resume (pdf format)
- 3 References
Please note: Candidates may apply for more than one CDP Apprenticeship.
Step 2: Members of the Asolo Rep Career Development Team look at submitted materials and will choose candidates to interview.
- Emails will be sent out to candidates who are not chosen to be interviewed.
Step 3: Initial conversations will be scheduled with candidates. These conversations are with the immediate potential supervisor and another member of the Career Development Team.
- Some positions may require further materials to be turned in, like a portfolio or writing sample. Candidates will be notified of this when contacted about their interview.
- References will be checked after this conversation for candidates that are moving forward in the process.
- Emails will be sent to candidates who are not moving forward in the process.
Step 4: If needed, Zoom conversation with candidates will be scheduled with immediate potential supervisor, department team member(s), and a member of the Career Development Team.
Step 5: Offers will be sent out to 21-22 Apprentices.