Asolo Rep Adventures
Asolo Rep Adventures travel club will take you around the world.
Enjoy unique experiences featuring custom tours with a primary focus on theatre. Participants will attend award-winning shows and get exclusive access to private homes, galleries, backstage tours and much more!
Contact the Special Events Department at SpecialEvents@asolo.org or 941.351.9010 ext. 4702
LONDON THEATRE TOUR
June 19-26, 2019
Due to popular demand, we are accepting names for the waiting list only.
TOUR ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- 7 nights/8 days in London with luxury accommodations at St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, with daily English Breakfast
- 4 West End theatre productions
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Private cocktail receptions
- Group lunch, brunch and high tea
- Day at Royal Ascot (includes Queen Anne Enclosure access, Prosecco reception, 3-course lunch, all-day beverages, and afternoon tea at The Lawn Club private terrace)
- “The London of Oscar Wilde” walking tour
- Private tour of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Sam Wanamaker Playhouse and Globe Exhibition
- Tate Modern, National Portrait Gallery and St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Guest speakers and other special activities to be announced
- Luxury transportation and a knowledgeable London tour guide for all group activities
- All taxes and gratuities for group activities and meals
- Tax deductible donation to Asolo Rep
SINGLE OCCUPANCY $7,995*
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY $11,995*
*Prices include a $1,000 per person, non-refundable, tax deductible donation to Asolo Rep due at the time of booking. Trip excludes airfare and airport transfers. These rates are based on a minimum of 35 participants. In the event that an insufficient number of participants sign up, Asolo Rep reserves the right to cancel the tour and refund all deposits. All activities are subject to change. Rooms will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
WAITING LIST & INFORMATION
Contact Laura Stuart Wood, Special Events Manager, at Laura_Wood@asolo.org or 941-351-9010 ext. 4712