Lerner and Loewe’s CAMELOT
Lerner and Loewe’s CAMELOT
- March 17 Wednesday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 18 Thursday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 19 Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 20 Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 21 Sunday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 23 Tuesday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 24 Wednesday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 25 Thursday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 26 Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 27 Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 28 Sunday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 30 Tuesday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- March 31 Wednesday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- April 1 Thursday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
About The Show
March 19-April 1 | Previews March 17 & 18
Book and Music by Alan Jay Lerner
Lyrics by Frederick Loewe
Original Production Directed and Staged by Moss Hart
Based on The Once and Future King by T.H. White
Book Adapted by David Lee
New Orchestrations by Steve Orich
Directed by Celine Rosenthal
The winner of four Tony® Awards, Lerner and Loewe’s classic 1960 musical defined an age when integrity, courage, and goodness prevailed as the ideals of humankind. King Arthur has created a utopian land of chivalry and civil rule. But when his beloved Queen Guenevere falls in love with Sir Lancelot, the king’s most trusted knight, true honor is put to the test. With one of Broadway’s most enchanting scores featuring the hauntingly romantic “If Ever I Would Leave You,” “I Loved You Once in Silence,” and “Follow Me,” Camelot gets a streamlined concert staging by Asolo Rep Associate Artistic Director
Celine Rosenthal, with new orchestrations by Tony-nominated Steve Orich. This exquisite musical promises love at first sight, a castle in the distance, and an equal place for all.
Patron Health and Safety Protocols Asolo Rep Outdoor Performances
- Asolo Rep will require all patrons, volunteers, and staff to wear face coverings at all times within the performance venue. We ask that your face covering remain on completely covering mouth and nose throughout the performance and until you exit the venue.
- Upon arrival, all patrons, staff, and volunteers will have their temperature checked with a non-contact infrared thermometer.
- Patrons with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space.
Arrival & Ticketing
- Ticket sales will be cut off two hours prior to all performances. Walk-up tickets will not be available.
- Asolo Rep is instituting touchless ticket entry to prevent any physical contact. Print-at-home tickets will be issued which can also be scanned from your phone. There will also be box-office tables available for check-in.
- There is one point of entry into the performance space, which is wheelchair accessible.
- There will be no physical playbills. Playbill information will be projected on large stage screens for audience viewing and will also be available for digital download on Asolo Rep’s website and sent via email to ticket holders.
- No concessions will be available for purchase and food and drink are not allowed inside the seating area.
Seating & Performance
- Seating capacity of the outdoor stage is 250 seats (the capacity for Laura Osnes in Concert has been increased to 268). Seats are arranged in groups of two.
- Socially distanced for patron and staff safety. The stage area is twelve feet from the front row of seats.
- Asolo Rep staff will begin seating patrons 45 minutes prior to show time.
- Patrons are asked to refrain from congregating in public areas and to remain seated prior to and during the performance.
- Everyone must maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone not in their party at all times.
- “Blanket Seating” is located in the grassy area near the parking lot. Patrons purchasing tickets in that area must bring their own blankets. Lawn chairs are not allowed.
- Performances will be approximately 70 minutes in length, performed without an intermission.
- Portable restrooms will be provided for patrons use.
- If a performance is cancelled or abandoned mid-way due to weather, patrons may either exchange their ticket for another performance or receive a refund. While rain can come and go very quickly in our area, Asolo Rep will make every attempt to present each performance even if rain is in the forecast.
- In the event that Asolo Rep cancels a performance due to imminent bad weather earlier in the day, the cancellation will be posted on our website and we will make every effort to contact ticket-holders.
- Shows lasting more than 40 minutes are considered complete performances. Shows lasting less than 40 minutes are considered "rained out."
- Even in Florida, evening temperatures can be on the cool side. For your own comfort, we suggest wearing layers of clothing and bringing blankets, hats and gloves. There will not be any outside heaters.
Asolo Rep Announces Casting for Lerner and Loewe's CAMELOTAsolo Rep proudly announces casting for its upcoming production of Lerner and Loewe's Camelot. Directed by Asolo Rep Associate Artistic Director Celine Rosenthal with Music Direction and new orchestrations by Steve Orich, this concert production of David Lee's adaptation previews March 17 and 18, opens March 19 and runs through March 31 on Asolo Rep's outdoor Terrace Stage, located on the front steps of the FSU Center for the Performing Arts...
Tickets for Asolo Rep's Camelot to go on Sale to the General Public on Monday, February 8Tickets for Asolo Rep's upcoming concert production of Lerner and Loewe's Camelot will go on sale to the general public on Monday, February 8. Directed by Asolo Rep Associate Artistic Director Celine Rosenthal with Music Direction and New Orchestrations by Steve Orich, this intimately re-imagined production previews March 17 and 18, opens March 19 and runs thru April 1 on Asolo Rep's new outdoor Terrace Stage, located on the front steps of the FSU Center for the Performing Arts...