Creative experiences during school breaks for ages 8-14
On specific school breaks, students can flex their creative muscles and learn more about their world through theatre. Parents/guardians/and caregivers know that their favorite young people are having fun and connecting with friends in a safe, supportive environment.
2022 Summer Mini-camps
Ignite the imagination and spark creativity! Drama Days, designed for ages 6-11, invites campers to experience a different theatre adventure every day.
Choose your own camp adventure: sign up for one day or the whole week!
- July 5: Quest! (focus on creating characters)
- July 6: Miniature Worlds (focus on building worlds)
- July 7: Go! Do! Be! (focus on improvisation and humor)
- July 8: Enchantment (focus on storytelling)
- Single days: $50/each
- Full 4-day session
- Early Bird Pricing available until May 1: $140
- After May 1: $175/week
- Financial Assistance/Scholarships available!
- Camps run 9am - 2pm. Morning and After Care is available when purchasing. Learn more.
- Create characters and build stories together.
- Practice creative problem solving, performance skills, and art-making activities.
- Develop their imaginations.
- Have fun and make connections with others!
Sign up for the full week, or pick the days you want for your camp adventure:
A note on Covid-19 Health & Safety:
Asolo Rep Education & Engagement is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our students, families, teaching artists, and staff. We have worked hard to put in place specific measures that will ensure our camp experience is safe, comfortable, and fun for everyone.