Become a part of the team making World Class Theatre, Made in Sarasota.
Asolo Repertory Theatre, Florida’s premiere professional theatre located in Sarasota, FL seeks a creative and dynamic development director to provide leadership, strategic direction, management and coordination of all fundraising efforts. Responsibilities include developing and nurturing relationships with the philanthropic community, individual and corporate donors, sponsors, board members and volunteers; working closely with the Producing Artistic Director, Managing Director and Board to achieve the fundraising goals of the organization and the endowment and capital campaign; acting as motivating leader for the development staff; working collaboratively across the organization to gain cooperation, influence and success in building initiatives. Candidates should have at least 5 years experience in not-for-profit management/fundraising, excellent people skills in all social strata, communication, writing, organizational, computer and database management skills. Salary commensurate with experience. Applications are only accepted through our online portal.
Graphic Design Associate
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsibilities include conceptualizing, designing and producing advertising and collateral materials to promote theatrical events and support institutional marketing for the theatre and its departments. Responsible for ensuring that high quality standards are met and that materials creatively and consistently reflect the company’s brand identity. Emphasis will be on producing designs that communicate our messages with high visual impact.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conceptualize, design and deliver customized promotional, institutional and educational materials for the Marketing, Development, Artistic, Education & Engagement Teams, including print and web advertising, brochures, signage, displays, invitations, corporate materials, posters, postcards, flyers and more.
- Work with other graphic, video and web designers to ensure consistency in branding.
- Present options for design treatments and amend designs according to senior leadership team comments.
- Work with print vendors, mail houses, etc. to assure that jobs are completed accurately and on schedule.
- Strong conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, branding, typography, catalogue or program production and some web design experience.
- At least three years of professional graphic design experience working in a business environment. Degree in graphic design and experience in graphic design for the performing arts preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) on Mac platform.
- Strong layout skills.
- Strong photo editing skills including Photoshop touch-up, color correcting and cropping.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to produce materials and make changes in a timely manner and juggle several on-going projects at once.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Copywriting experience preferred.
- Some evening and weekend hours may be necessary.
This position oversees and performs all operational accounting, reconciles and maintains general ledger accuracy all the way through preparation of both management and GAAP financials, uses data processing tools to provide analysis of business data to support decision-making and prepares audit schedules and assists with the annual audit. This is an annual, exempt position that reports to the Director of Finance/HR.
Position Minimum Requirements:
Bachelors in Business or Accounting
Five (5) years work experience in a professional accounting environment with general ledger responsibilities
Advanced Excel experience.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]