Health and Safety Protocols
(updated August 16, 2022)
We are profoundly grateful for your patience and generous support as we have navigated through the difficult waters of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Based on current recommendations and industry best practices, we anticipate moving towards more normal protocols in the 2022-23 season with a masks recommended policy for all Asolo Rep performances and events.
As always, protocols may be revised based on industry best practices, CDC guidance, and evolving circumstances.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES:
- Asolo Rep is home to a fully vaccinated (meeting CDC guidance) team of staff, volunteers, cast, crew, and creatives.
- All staff and volunteers interacting with patrons will be masked indoors.
- The HVAC system has been optimized to include MERV13 final filtration in all spaces.
- The Mertz Theatre’s outside air intake has been increased to 40% fresh air with 13 air changes per hour.
- The theatre and lobby are frequently sanitized.
- Touchless ticketing is available for all performances.
- Digital programs are available for all performances.
Thank you again for your patience, and we look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming performance.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these protocols, please reach out to the Asolo Rep Box Office at 941.351.8000 Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.