Health and Safety Protocols
Following the guidance of government health officials, Asolo Rep has implemented several policies to help make your experience as smooth and safe as possible.
Patron guidelines are listed below. To watch videos covering General Covid-19 Precautions, Rehearsals and Performance, and additional Patron and Front of House guidelines, please click below.
- Asolo Rep will require all patrons, volunteers, and staff to wear face coverings at all times within the performance venue. We ask that your face covering remain on completely covering mouth and nose throughout the performance and until you exit the venue.
- Upon arrival, all patrons, staff, and volunteers will have their temperature checked with a non-contact infrared thermometer.
- Patrons with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space.
Arrival & Ticketing
- Ticket sales will be cut off two hours prior to all performances. Walk-up tickets will not be available.
- Asolo Rep is instituting touchless ticket entry to prevent any physical contact. Print-at-home or mobile tickets will be allowed and there will also be box-office tables available for check-in.
- To control the flow of traffic, there will be two points of entry into the performance space, both of which are wheelchair accessible.
- There will be no physical playbills. Playbill information will be projected on large stage screens for audience viewing and will also be available for digital download on Asolo Rep’s website and sent via email to ticket holders.
- No concessions will be available for purchase and food and drink are not allowed inside the seating area.
Seating & Performance
- Seating capacity of the outdoor stage is 200 seats, arranged in groups of two and socially distanced for patron and staff safety. The stage area is twelve feet from the front row of seats.
- Asolo Rep staff will begin seating patrons one hour prior to show time.
- Patrons are asked to refrain from congregating in public areas and to remain seated prior to and during the performance.
- Everyone must maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone not in their party at all times.
- “Blanket Seating” is located in the grassy area near the parking lot. Patrons purchasing tickets in that area must bring their own blankets. Lawn chairs are not allowed.
- Performances will be approximately 70 minutes in length, performed without an intermission.
- Portable restrooms will be provided for patrons use.
Sanitation & Cleaning Procedures
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations will be available at various points throughout the venue.
- Prior to and following each performance, all seats will be disinfected using the Clorox 360 Electrostatic Sanitation system.
- All common areas, such as portable restrooms and box office check-in stations, will be disinfected before and after each performance.
- If a performance is cancelled or abandoned mid-way due to weather, patrons may either exchange their ticket for another performance or receive a refund. While rain can come and go very quickly in our area, Asolo Rep will make every attempt to present each performance even if rain is in the forecast.
- In the event that Asolo Rep cancels a performance due to imminent bad weather earlier in the day, the cancellation will be posted on our website and we will make every effort to contact ticket-holders.
- Shows lasting more than 40 minutes are considered complete performances. Shows lasting less than 40 minutes are considered "rained out."
- Even in Florida, December evening temperatures can be on the cool side. For your own comfort, we suggest wearing layers of clothing and bringing blankets, hats and gloves. There will not be any outside heaters.