Director's Take Luncheon
Join Asolo Rep’s acclaimed directors for an invigorating conversation about the ideas, challenges, and achievements of our 2021-2022 season.
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
10:30am - Doors open
11:00am - Panel discussion on Mezzanine
Noon - Drinks and hors d'oeuvres on East Terrace
Featured speakers include:
- Mark Brokaw, Director of HOOD
- Desdemona Chiang, Director of Our Town
- Michael Donald Edwards, Asolo Rep Producing Artistic Director
- Josh Rhodes, Director of HAIR
- Celine Rosenthal, Asolo Rep Associate Artistic Director and Director of Grand Horizons
- Vanessa Stalling, Director of The Great Leap
Moderated by Adam Elsayigh, Asolo Rep Literary Manager and Dramaturg
Individual Tickets: $100
Reserve your spot now by contacting the Special Events Office at SpecialEvents@asolo.org or 941.351.9010 ext. 4712. Availability is limited. Reservations accepted on a first come, first served basis.
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
Guests will be expected to follow all guidelines while in attendance.
Admission to this event requires proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test (no earlier than 72 hours) or negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test (no earlier than 24 hours) administered by a medical provider/official testing center. If you prefer, you may choose to show your vaccination card. Documentation may be provided in physical or electronic form with photo ID. Masks are expected when not eating or drinking.