Literary agents and playwrights with professional representation may submit full-length electronic manuscripts to Dramaturg and Literary Manager Paul Adolphsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If self-submitting, please include agents' name and contact information.
- If sending a musical work, please include mp3 files of songs.
- Hard copies of scripts are not accepted.
Florida-based playwrights without representation may send a query letter, brief synopsis, complete character list, and 10-page dialogue sample electronically to email@example.com.
- Please mention that you are a Florida-based playwright in your query letter.
- Hard copies of script samples are not accepted.
Asolo Rep does not accept unsolicited script submissions from unrepresented playwrights outside of Florida.
Please do not call/email the Producing Artistic Director regarding script submissions.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org