It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2014-15 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
With his eye firmly fixed on the bottom line, wealthy hat merchant Horace Vendergelder can’t see the value of love, even as he searches for a wife. But he gets more than he bargains for when he employs the services of matchmaker Mrs. Dolly Levi. Mistaken identities, near misses and a wild romp through late 19th Century New York City flow through this madcap comic adventure like vintage champagne. The uproarious comedy that inspired the Broadway musical, Hello, Dolly!, Thornton Wilder’s The Matchmaker proves that sometimes money can buy happiness.
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: email@example.com – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243