It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
*Note: This is a low-res web version. To order a copy of our brochure call us at 941-351-8000
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2016-17 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
One of the great new playwrights in this country telling the story of three twenty-something brides-to-be who set out on a celebratory evening, only to have one of them question her future after a chance meeting with a recently jilted handsome stranger. A wildly theatrical play that captures the ever-shifting nature of love and identity in a very surprising way! “Like the best episodes of ‘Sex and the City’, a little heartache always goes well with hilarity.” — Daily News
Contains mature language
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: email@example.com – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243