It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
*Note: This is a low-res web version. To order a copy of our brochure call us at 941-351-8000
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2016-17 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
Choreographed and Directed by Josh Rhodes
“The show that defines Broadway dazzle."
—The New York Times
When it comes to wit, style, and sheer exuberant joy, Guys and Dolls is the odds-on favorite as the best musical comedy of all time. Set under the bright lights of Broadway and bustling with gamblers, gangsters, and sassy showgirls, Guys and Dolls features one of the greatest scores ever written by the legendary Frank Loesser, masterfully witty book and lyrics by Joe Swerling and comedy legend Abe Burrows, and those glorious Damon Runyon characters who have become classics in the world of musical theatre. The plot involves the unlikeliest of romantic pairings: a high-rolling gambler and a save-your-soul missionary, a showgirl dreaming of the straight-and-narrow and a crap game manager who is anything but. Place your bet on love conquering all in this hilarious classic that defined Broadway’s Golden Age.
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243