It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2015-16 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
*Note: This is a low-res web version. To order a copy of our brochure call us at 941-351-8000
Subscribe to our mailing list
“Powerful... riotously funny." —Washingtonian
When the classic film Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner premiered in U.S. theaters in December 1967, Martin Luther King, Jr. was still alive and racial issues were bubbling. Now, 47 years later, this beloved comedy of manners has a new, totally electric adaptation for the stage with a fresh perspective to the themes that are as relevant as ever. A progressive white couple's proud liberal sensibilities are put to the test when their daughter, fresh from a whirlwind romance, brings her African-American fiancé home to meet them. Personal beliefs clash with the mores of the late 1960s in this warm and funny exploration of love and culture and which of them has the greater hold on our hearts.
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243