It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
*Note: This is a low-res web version. To order a copy of our brochure call us at 941-351-8000
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2016-16 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
Presented in collaboration with Marie Selby Botanical Gardens April 11 through April 29 at the Selby Gardens
(Tuesday through Saturday evenings only)
The entire company of second year graduate students at the FSU/Asolo Conservatory in Shakespeare’s hilarious comedy about four young lovers, five rude mechanicals, and an army of fairies and spirits who all cross paths one magical night in a forest outside of Athens. The most beloved of Shakespeare’s plays, capturing the essence of young, and not-so-young love, performed by the future of the American theatre. This very special event will be a collaboration between Marie Selby Botanical Gardens and the FSU/Asolo Conservatory and will be performed outdoors at Selby Gardens throughout the month of April.
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: email@example.com – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243