It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
*Note: This is a low-res web version. To order a copy of our brochure call us at 941-351-8000
Subscribe to our mailing list
Title: I.T. Support
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
This position will support all facets of I.T. within the organization, with a particular emphasis on MS SQL Server, to include SSRS reporting. Experience integrating Macs in a PC environment is a plus. Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Title: Front House Manager
Part time, Seasonal, Non-Exempt Position, approximately 20 hours per week
Asolo Repertory Theatre is seeking an experienced, highly qualified and motivated individual to supervise Front of House (FOH) activities for Asolo Rep performances under the direction of the House Services Manager. The FOH Manager works collaboratively and respectfully with all volunteer ushers, box office and production staff to ensure exemplary patron and FOH services.
• This position reports directly to the House Services Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Training volunteer ushers and coordinating stations,
• Overseeing program distribution and inserts
• Preparing and communicating pre-performance informational messages for ticket holders
• Maintaining attendance records and preparing nightly house manager reports
• Working closely with box office to troubleshoot any ticket or patron issues
• Directing and monitoring lobby traffic
• Assisting in the event of emergency or late seating issues
• Strong leadership, decision-making, and customer service skills
• Ability to work afternoon, evening and weekend performances
• Sound judgment and the ability to be adaptable and professional in potentially stressful situations
• Experience with volunteers and practical knowledge of theatre environment
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure
• Well organized, attention to detail and a creative, collaborative personality
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to excel in customer service and be willing to go above-and-beyond for each patron
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, maneuver stairs and stand for long periods of time
• Bachelor degree strongly preferred
• Practical knowledge of theatre environment necessary; FOH theatre experience strongly preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. Please send cover letter, resume, references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Ticket Services Representative
Asolo Repertory Theatre, Florida’s premiere professional theatre located in Sarasota, FL seeks part-time individuals to provide outstanding customer service to theatre patrons.
This position handles inbound and outbound single ticket and subscription phone sales campaigns and assists current and potential subscribers with questions, comments, and sales.
Send cover letter, resume, and references to: Lydia Borowicz, Ticket Services Manager, at email@example.com
Asolo Repertory Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be reviewed without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, veteran status, national origin, marital status, or sexual preference.
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243